Internship with an anthropological focus. This course is by arrangement.
• Work with the faculty Coordinator for Research, Internships, and Study Abroad (CRISA) to find an internship opportunity
• Discuss the scope and timing of the internship with your proposed outside supervisor and with the faculty CRISA. The CRISA will be instructor of record.
• Provide the CRISA with your agreement and plan for the internship made with your outside supervisor.
• Obtain the consent and signatures of the CRISA and UPD on this form.
• Give this form to the Undergraduate Program Assistant and request a special permission number to register for 070:386 (fall)
For more information see the form below.